Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Multifunction Wireless Printer Review
The Epson WorkForce WF-2540 is an ideal choice for home office or small and midsize business because it has multifunction capability. You can print and fax directly from your PC, scan to PC and Fax that will work as standalone machine. It features 2.5 inch LCD that make the printer easier to use and navigate, fast print speeds 9 ppm (black) / 4.7 ppm (color) plus automatic document feeder that can hold up to 30 pages.
This printer is very easy to use and can be operated in 2 different modes, with wireless or wired connectivity. Epson also packs this Inkjet printer with “EPSON connect” so you can scan, print or share docs from your smartphone or tablet from anywhere easily.
The installation of Epson WorkForce WF-2540 can be done via wired/wireless quickly, just follow the instructions carefully and you should not have any problem with its set up. This printer of course supports mobile printing, now you can easily print various documents and photos from your mobile devices using Airprint, Goolge Cloud Print and Epson Connect.
Here are key features from this printer;
– Print Speed : 9.0 ISO pages per minutes (black) and 4.7 ISO ppm (color)
– Wireless & Ethernet Network : You can connect and share this printer with others via Wi-Fi or Wired network
– Print Quality : The print quality for print or copy any documents or photos are excellent.. You’ll get real life color, sharp text.
– Individual cartridges : It has 4 individual ink cartridges and with different capacities.
– 2.5″ LCD : Make the printer become easier to navigate and operate
– Epson Connect™ : The best solution if you want to print from mobile devices.. you can print or scan documents from anywhere.
– Built-in USB : You can find USB port for easy sharing or file transfers
– PC-Fax : If you need to send important documents to your friends or workmates, you can fax them via this printer.